What is Yoga?
Yoga is a form of moving and breathing that makes your body stronger and more flexible and makes you feel better, both physically and mentally. A yoga class consists of different postures (a series of movements that provides more strength and flexibility) and conscious breathing. Yoga was founded 5000 years ago in India and has become a common way to start or end the day in many countries.
Yoga is good for everyone
We offer a free yoga lesson for anyone who wants to get acquainted with yoga and to experience this activity of flowing movements in this natural environment. Enjoy a lesson in the fresh early morning outside by the pool or under the shade or in the olive grove among the trees. It is a truly wonderful way to start your day, followed by a healthy breakfast served in the garden.
Yoga classes during your stay
Yoga twice a day during your stay: € 27.50 per person, per day. Yoga once a day either in the morning or the evening: € 15.00 per person per day.
In this wonderfully relaxing five-day yoga retreat, you will completely unwind and re-energise.
What we offer
- All-levels yoga
- A place of peace and beauty surrounded by nature
- Delicious healthy meals
- High-quality large beds
- An infinity pool with a view to dream of
- Small scale (max 6 participants)
What does a retreat day look like?
08:00 - 09:00 Light breakfast, coffee / tea
09:15 - 10:45 Sun and Flow lessons for every level
11:30 - 12:30 Delicious vegetarian lunch
12:30 - 17:30 Leisure (at the infinity pool, in the olive grove or discover the area)
17:30 - 18:30 Moon and Restore class
20:00 - 21:00 Delicious healthy meal. (Except on Sundays *)
* Dinner is not included on Sundays, an ideal opportunity to explore the restaurants in the area.
The cost of the Yoga Retreat is € 800 pp when sharing a double room with private bathroom and twin beds.
The price includes:
- Four superb nights in a quiet green valley
- Three morning yoga lessons
- Three relaxing afternoon yoga classes
- All healthy meals (Dinner is not included on Sundays, an ideal opportunity to explore the restaurants in the area at your own cost.)
The price does not include:
- Return tickets to Alicante or Valencia. You can find tickets at:
- Transfers between the airport and Villa Foia Vella. The journey time, via good quiet toll roads, from Alicante Airport is approx. 75 minutes (98 km), and from Valencia Airport approx. 90 minutes (124 km). Car rentals are available at: www.autoeurope.nl If desired, we can arrange airport transfers from Valencia or Alicante for 1 to 4 people for € 100 one way.
Parking at the Villa is free.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Please contact Letty if you have questions or would like to book.
Villa Foia Vella
Camí del Pasqualet
Tel. Spain: +34 660934189
Tel. Netherlands: +31 (0)651024637