What is Yoga?
Yoga is a form of moving and breathing that makes your body stronger and more flexible and makes you feel better, both physically and mentally. A yoga class consists of different postures (a series of movements that provides more strength and flexibility) and conscious breathing. Yoga was founded 5000 years ago in India and has become a common way to start or end the day in many countries.
Yoga is good for everyone
We offer a free yoga lesson for anyone who wants to get acquainted with yoga and to experience this activity of flowing movements in this natural environment. Enjoy a lesson in the fresh early morning outside by the pool or under the shade or in the olive grove among the trees. It is a truly wonderful way to start your day, followed by a healthy breakfast served in the garden.
Yoga classes during your stay
Yoga twice a day during your stay: € 27.50 per person, per day. Yoga once a day either in the morning or the evening: € 15.00 per person per day.
Complete Yoga Retreats
Villa Foia Vella offers 4 and 7-day fully catered yoga retreats for 1 to 6 people. Wonderfully relaxing, you will completely unwind and become full of energy.
With us you can book a retreat starting the day that suits you.
What we offer
- All-levels yoga
- A place of peace and beauty surrounded by nature
- Delicious healthy meals
- Luxury rooms with high-quality and large beds (which can also be arranged as 2 single beds)
- An infinity pool with a view to dream of
- Small scale (max 6 participants)
- Start on the day that suits you
What does a retreat day look like?
In the morning (time depending on the season) we start with coffee or tea, followed by the yoga class tailored to the yogi (s) present. After class there is a delicious and healthy breakfast full of local and homemade products.
The rest of the day you can enjoy anyway you want: reading, walking, discovering the area etc... Around two o'clock there is a delicious vegetarian lunch. Around 8 o'clock we serve dinner and enjoy nature that prepares for the evening. (Except on Sundays, that day you can enjoy one of the many bistros and restaurants in the area. Sunday dinner is not included.)
1 person private room
2 persons sharing
Yoga retreat 5 days / 4 nights
€ 360 p.p.
Yoga retreat 8 days / 7 nights
€ 599 p.p.
The price includes:
- Every morning yoga lesson
- Accommodation in luxury rooms with high-quality and large beds (which can also be arranged as 2 single beds)
- All healthy meals: breakfast, lunch and evening meal, water / coffee / tea and soft drinks. (Except on Sunday evening, that day you can enjoy one of the many bistros and restaurants in the area. This dinner is not included)
The price does not include:
- Return tickets to Alicante or Valencia. You can find tickets at: www.skyscanner.net, www.transavia.com, www.vueling.com en www.easyjet.com.
- Transfers between the airport and Villa Foia Vella. The journey time, via good quiet toll roads, from Alicante Airport is approx. 70 minutes (98 km), and from Valencia Airport approx. 85 minutes (124 km). Car rentals are available at: www.autoeurope.nl If desired, we can arrange airport transfers from Valencia or Alicante for 1 to 4 people for € 95 one way.
Parking at the Villa is free.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Please contact Letty if you have questions or would like to book.