Room 2: Almendra
Almendra (Spanish for almond) is a double room, which, with its green view of the ever-changing wooded environment, has a most relaxing effect. You will sleep blissfully on a 1.80 × 2.10 meter spacious, high-quality, comfortable box spring bed with satin bedding. The duvet and the pillows are allergy free. If you feel like coffee or tea when you wake up, there is a kettle for tea and a Nespresso coffee machine in the room.
Of course, there is also a room safe and free WiFi. A fan or air conditioning provides cooling in warm moments. The double beds can also be rearranged upon request as two separate single beds.
The bathroom features a wonderful rain shower as well as an adjustable shower head. There is a towel-drying radiator and, for those who wish, bathrobes and a hairdryer.
All overnight stays include a delicious breakfast in a quiet, private place in the Villa grounds. The table is filled with natural ingredients, fresh and, as far as possible, from our own land or farmers in the immediate area. That means waking up every day with the scent of fresh bread, juicy oranges and mouth-watering fruit.
Good to know
- Check-in: from 3 p.m.
- Check out: until 11:00
- Breakfast: between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- We have an 'honesty' bar where you can get your cooled drinks and snacks and keep track yourself of what you take.
- When booking rooms, you will receive an email asking you to pay a deposit of 25% within one week. The deposit confirms the reservation and makes it final. The balance can be paid directly into our account before arrival or you can pay it in cash.
- Cancellation: If you cancel your reservation within four weeks of your due arrival date, your deposit is not refundable. If we can still (partially) rent out the room, we will still (partially) refund your deposit.
Villa Foia Vella
Camí del Pasqualet
Tel. Spain: +34 660934189
Click to contact us on Whatsapp
All overnight stays include:
- Delicious breakfast
- Water from our own source
- Nespresso machine and kettle with tea
- Use of swimming pool
- Use of loan bikes
- Wifi in and near the villa
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels for the swimming pool
- Route descriptions for walking and cycling trips
- 1001 scents, colours, bird sounds, vistas and beautiful memories
Optional extras at additional charges:
- Walking coaching
- Career guidance
- Birdwatching with local guide
- Villa Foia Vella stands for peace, relaxation and carefree enjoyment. In order to be able to offer this, a 2 nights minimum stay applies and we welcome guests aged 18 years and older.
- Pets are not permitted at Villa Foia Vella.
- Villa Foia Vella is 100% smoke-free, including in the bedrooms and public areas. There are, of course, plenty of beautiful places on the site beyond the Villa where you can smoke.
- The (unheated) swimming pool is open from April 1st to November 1st.