Apartment Lavandula has a breathtaking view of the olive grove and mountains. Enjoy the evergreen surroundings and the setting sun from your lazy sofa, comfortable bed or private terrace. Fancy a dip? The infinity pool is literally around the corner.
The apartment is 37 m2 in size. You will sleep wonderfully on a 2 x 1.6 meter high-quality and comfortable box spring with satin bedding. The duvet and pillows are allergy free. Craving coffee or tea when you wake up? There is a kettle for tea and a Nespresso coffee machine. The kitchen also has a refrigerator, gas hob and microwave.
Of course there is free WIFI, the apartment has no television. There are fans and air conditioning that provide cooling or heating if desired.
In the bathroom you will find a wonderful rain shower and an adjustable hand shower. A towel radiator for your towels and bathrobes and a hairdryer for those who want. Hot water comes from our own 100 liter heat pump boiler. You can also use a shared washing machine and dryer.
Good to know about the apartment:
- Check-in: from 3:00 PM
- Check-out: until 11:00 AM
- Breakfast: not included
- Minimum length of stay: 3 days
- Maximum occupancy: 2 persons
- Cleaning costs per stay and week: €40
- Deposit: €150 to be paid before arrival
- The apartment has its own refrigerator. There is an 'honesty bar' by the pool, where you can grab chilled drinks and snacks and keep track of what you take.
- Upon booking you will receive an email in which we ask you to pay a deposit of 25% within one week. This makes the reservation final. On arrival we would like to see the remainder on our account or you can pay it in cash.
- Cancellation: if canceled from 4 weeks before arrival, we will charge the deposit. If we can still (partly) rent out the apartment, you will still receive your down payment (partly) back.
All nights include:
- Nespresso machine and kettle with tea
- Use pool
- Use loaner bikes
- Wifi in and near villa
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels for the pool
- Itineraries for walking and cycling tours
- 1001 scents, colors, bird sounds, views and beautiful memories
Options at extra cost:
- Career Guidance
- Birdwatching with local guide
- Villa Foia Vella stands for rest, relaxation and carefree enjoyment. To be able to offer that, we welcome guests aged 18 and over.
- Villa Foia Vella does not allow pets to be brought along.
- Villa Foia Vella is 100% non-smoking and we expect that to be respected in the rooms and public areas. There are of course plenty of beautiful spots on the grounds where this is possible.
- The (unheated) swimming pool is open from April 1 to November 1.